AWARDSCMG does great work for our clients as is reflected in our integrated award-winning campaigns.
The Telly Award
The Telly honors the very best film & video productions, groundbreaking online video content, and outstanding local, regional, & cable TV commercials and programs. The Telly Award is a symbol of creative excellence. The Telly Award was for: Children. Childhood. Hope.
The Public Relations Society of America, Memphis Chapter honors the exceptional work of Memphis’ public relations professionals.
The Gabriel Award
The Gabriel Award honors works of excellence in film, network, cable television, radio and social media that entertains and enriches with a true vision of humanity and a true vision of life. The Gabriel Award was for: “Chillin’ With Drew Brown.”
VOX 2014 GOLD AWARD
VOX 2013 BEST IN SHOW AWARD
VOX Award – Best In Show
- Communications Campaign – The Healthy Church Challenge BlueCross BlueShield of TN
VOX Award – Gold
- Special Events – One Day $7,500 or less KaBoom
- Special Events – Four Days or More NBCSL National Conference
VOX Award – Gold Award
- News Conference – Levitt Shell Announcement Levitt Shell
- News Conference – Burying the “N” Word NAACP – National
- News Conference – Freedom Fund Gala National Civil Rights Museum
- News Release – Fraud in Wake of Hurricane Katrina Temple of Deliverance COGIC
- Print Media Logo – Stax-a-Delic Stax Museum of American Soul Music
VOX Award – Public Relations Society of America, Memphis Chapter
- Media Campaign Elements – Media Kit Church Of God In Christ, Inc. Holy Convocation
- Special Events – More Than Seven Days Church Of God In Christ, Inc. Holy Convocation
- Application of Technology – Web Site St. Jude Thanks and Giving Campaign
- Communications Campaign – Crisis Communications Presiding Bishop Homegoing Church Of God In Christ, Inc.
- Writing – Letter to Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig NAACP – National Convention
- Communications Campaign – Integrated Campaign NAACP – National Convention
- Media Campaign Elements – News Release Presiding Bishop Patterson’s Homegoing